Since the JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCED had introduced which had replaced AIEEE and IIT-JEE the preparation for this Competitive Exam has become quite Tough. Board Exams which were neglected by Many aspirants, suddenly got much more importance. I guess the Future IITIANS are preparing Hard this years.
The Most Hottest Question is “Can I Still crack Exams ?” for you Guys the Answer is Yes and even with Good rank.Just Follow this simple steps.
1. Solve at-least 100 questions daily from Today.This 100 question must include all three subjects PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS.
2. Set the Time limit for particular question and try to solve in this time limit, it will help you to improve your Question Solving Speed and will help you in exams.
3.Make Habit of analyzing yourself like
a. What mistake i am making and others will also make?
b. What things are taking so much time which causing slow speed of yourself?
4. When you are solving questions on any particular topic, try to look that this question should have appeared in last 10-15 years.
5. Always try to achieve your Target. There are also many students who are solving 100 question a day or more than 150-200 question they have not achieved this ability in day they have done lot of hard work. So you should also set do hard work if you have bigger dreams.
6. Try to develop a stream line thought it will help you a lot in helping numerical problems quickly.This type thinking will develop by gradually solving the Logical questions.
Stream Line Thought means :- Solving the question step by step without wasting time.
7. And of course Never ever think that you will not able to crack the Exam, Till the result came or the Exams end. It will just bring Negative thoughts only.As we have known ” Never ever think that you are defeated without even participating it.” Be Confident i know you guys have ability to crack it. You just required is perfect dedication.
8. 1st Target the Tough Question and make their Easy consice notes which will help you learn them easily.Such notes will be + point for you in Exams.So the perfect Strategy is to Target the tough question 1st and make their notes and then hit the easier questions later in end near Exams.
9. You will also have to develop a subject-wise strategy. Are you comparatively stronger in Physics than Mathematics or chemistry ? Then probably you will have to give allot more time to the later two. The subject-wise strategy formulated in detail may turn into chapter-wise or topic-wise strategy, meaning that more time is allotted to tougher topics. Moreover fine tune your plan so as to allot more time to the topics which are common to board exams as well as IITJEE during January and February. It may be preassumed that the whole of February and more than half of March will have to be devoted to the preparation of and appearing in the board examination.
10. Last but not the least will be a mention of the changes that have been announced in the form of JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCED. Under prevailing conditions, the common parts of the syllabus present in both exams, the board exam and JEE MAIN & JEE ADVANCED assume great significance since qualification for JEE ADVANCED now requires securing a position in top 20 percentile of students in a particular board.Of course almost the entire syllabus of the board exam is included in JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCED syllabus. But previous question papers may be referred for understanding as to which parts of the syllabus are more important.This part is the most valuable one. But don’t leave aside anything. Knowledge earned never goes in vain.
Important Update: IIT Jee will be held twice a year from 2018.
Applications starts from 1 Sept. 2018 and the exam will be held in Dec. 2018