A Blogger Eh?? Want to share your views, thoughts to the world! That’s the primary focus of blogging write? Or is it earning? Well, to the most percentage it is earning and when the question comes on how to earn? The name that strikes us all is AdSense! No doubt Google AdSense is the current leader in content-sensitive web-based marketing. But is it juts Google AdSense? I’m sure we all are well aware of the problems that are caused during approving our AdSense account! And even once it is, than comes the precautions we need to take with the fact in mind “ Hope My Google AdSense doesn’t gets banned”.
So if you are suffering from Number one, “Google AdSense is not getting approved” or number two, “My AdSense is Banned”. So here I come up with a solution a for you! In this post you are gonna get to know top 7 Google AdSense alternatives of the coming year ie 2018.
Viglink is a direct and simple tool for your content based marketing! Reason why I’m putting this in the list is, when it comes to site approvals its pretty much easy and simple. There is no required obligation, its absolutely free of costs and if you don’t feel happy about it (obviously it is 7th on my list, you have 6 more options) it’s damn easy to remove!
VigLink provides you with three major key-technologies:
- VigLink Convert– My perosnla favorite! This takes simple link, for example to Flipkart or Amazon and then VigLink automatically converts them, for you into a link that earns you revenue.
- VigLink Insert- This takes phrases in your text and converts them into affiliate links. ( Another good feature)
- VigLink Anywhere- This is for sharing links via Twitter, Facebook, email, or virtually anywhere else.
Intellilinks is a very much similar service to that of infolinks (which is at quite good no. in my list) Intellilinks has no obligation and costs nothing to join or use. They split revenue 50:50 and make payments monthly by PayPal.
Few of the features are:
- Intellilinks specializes in placing organic text links across an ever-growing network of websites.
- You can sell text links on your website for profit in a few easy steps.
- It has an extremely simple to setup, just install a plugin for your blog.
- It gives you total control over which links are published on your site.
- You can have ads automatically approved or manually review them and place them yourself.
- VOILA! My last point si something different! It has no minimum payment thereshhold! Isn’t that awesome?
Our next Google AdSense alternative is Chitika. It is an awesome tool from which you can monetize your low traffic. Its easy to optimize and establish Ad-Network! Its main fetaures lies in the three types of Ads it provides you with!
- Search TargetedAds
- Local Ads and
- Mobile Ads.
A bit of drawback of the same is that the Pay Per click rates it provides aren’t as good as AdSense.
Bidvertiser is an excellent alternative to Google and offers some intriguing ad formats including what they refer to as free design.
Few of the main Feautes of Bidvertiser are:
- Specify the look and dimensions of your text ads.
- The payouts of Bidvertiser are excellent.
- Pretty good Pop-under ads and XML feeds.
Bidvertiser offers Text ads, Banner ads, Mobile Ads, Slider ads etc. Minimum payout for Bidvertiser is $10 for PayPal and $50 for check.
Infolinks now a days is getting pretty famous in and around the bloggers. As an alternative to AdSense it is one of my personal favourite! Infolinks pays you either by bank wire, Automated Clearing House (ACH) ($400 minimum), or by PayPal($50 minimum).
*.Quick and easy setup, very easy monetization!
*.Ads are tightly integrated with your content – no additional space required.
*.Free sign up with no commitments or risk.
*.Highly relevant In-Text ads.
Media.net is truly one of the best alternatives present around for Adsense. It is a contextual ad network, a powerful Ad-Network which is powered by Yahoo and Bing.
Main features of Media.Net are:
- Publisher can earn money from advertising revenue pretty easily from it!
- Customized ad units are provided by Media.Net that fits to your site look.
- Easy and Simple Ad Display for the mobile phone and tablet users.
A thing which you should look for is that currently Media.Net is not opened for public sign up. But you can request for invitation.
Formerly known as AdsGadget is first on my list1 many of you might think why? You might have had thought fo something well known, but man, lok for it Qadabra and you will know the answer of your why?
Qadabra is a self-serve ad platform that offers performance based advertising. It requires only 15 second to start showing ads on your site with Qadabra. It offers banner ads including slider ads. You need not have much content to get approved by Qadabra.
Few of the exciting Features of Qadabra are:
- Easy Approval
- Easy Monetization
- Accepts even sub-domains and website hosted on free hosting servers.
- $1 minimum payout.
- Publishers can place multiple banners on the same page, enabling publishers to earn higher CPM rate per page.
- Gives 100% fill rate.
- Instant/Live statistics
Well, I certainly don’t know what your thoughts are gonna be about my list, but let me tell you like is started. If you have got your AdSense banned or coudnt really get it approved, this list is worth trying! I’m sure you wont let your blog go in doom. And you know one more thing, You don’t need to make it go one by one! You can try 2-3 at a time too!
Go Now! What are you waiting for?