Tweet Delete : Almost all of us know about twitter and maximum people among us uses twitter. If you are a daily twitter user then it is definite that you tweeted many time. But what to do if some day you want to delete all your tweet, something urgent happened or you have tweeted everything wrong/dirty things in the past then it is very difficult to delete all your tweets at once. So in this article you will find how to delete all your tweets at once easily using a simple tool known as Tweet delete.
Below, I am going to share the simple way you can use to delete all your tweets from your twitter account at once. You could use that if you want to do it. Otherwise there are many tools also available which you can use.
Reason behind deleting all your tweets
- The Campaign you are tweeting about may have ended
- You have posted dirty and violent things in the past which are not often liked by others.
- You want to give a fresh start to your twitter profile.
How to Delete all your tweets at once
- Firstly go to Tweetdelete.
- Read and agree to there policies and sign in with your twitter ID.
- After signing in with twitter click on authorize app.
- Then you will see option to delete your tweets, just select the time period and then click on activate tweet delete.
That’s it, you’ve deleted all your tweets with this simple trick. If you’ve any doubts regarding this section you can comment below. We will try our best to solve it.
There are many services you can use to delete all tweets at once but Tweet Delete is really awesome. There can be many reasons behind deleting all your tweets which you might not prefer to share. But, if you can share, comment them below. We’re surveying why most of the people uses Tweetdelete service to delete their tweets at once. In case if you don’t want to share, don’t do it . We don’t want to interfere in the privacy. That’s all about deleting all tweets at once. You can comment below your doubts if you have any.