Does your Android takes too much time to boot? Or do you want to increase the boot up speed in your Android phone?
Well if you do then you are at the right place because today in this post I will show you guys that how you can increase the boot speed on your Android phone. Without moving forward first make sure that your Android phone is rooted. If your Android phone is not rooted then don’t worry because it is a very simple procedure and it doesn’t take much amount of time. If your Android phone is already rooted then just head over to the below given steps.
Learn-How To Boot Android Phone Faster
So here I will show you that how you can boot Android phone quicker. Well without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial on how to boot Android phone faster.
- First of all you would need to download and install Root Browser on your Android phone. Make sure that you have enabled Unknown Sources in Settings option.
- Now, open Root Browser and then navigate to System Folder >> Build.prop.
- Open this with your desired text editing app and just paste this little code:
- Just save this file and that’s it! You are done!
- Now the next time when you boot up your Android phone then you will notice that it loads up very quickly.
So this was our tutorial on how to boot Android phone faster. I hope that this article would be proven helpful and useful for you guys. If you have any sort of queries regarding this article then do lend your queries in the comment section. We shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Do you like it? Well, if you do then don’t forget to share this article with your friends and social circles too. Your single share might be proven helpful and useful for many other guys out there. So, keep sharing and keep helping others.