It quite common for the young generation people to lose their phones. Now every one are using android phones, so its necessary to know their IMEI number to block their phone to prevent criminal actions from their android phones. People who already lost their phones feel this article don’t help them any more. But after reading this article they will feel this article is pretty good to know their IMEI number of their lost android phone.
IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity which consists of 15 to 17 digit codes. You can find this code written at the back of your phone which is unique to identify your mobile phone. Now you will have a doubt how to find IMEI number of a lost android phone? You may ask me is it possible? Yes Surely you can find the IMEI number of your lost android phone to block it as soon as you found you have lost your android phone. So lets move on to our guide “How to Find IMEI number of your lost Android Phone”
How to Find IMEI Number Of Lost Android Phone
So this is not an application. You need to follow quick tip which can help you to identify your IMEI number. This is very easy and please follow the below steps to make the things simple.
- Sign in to your google account which was integrated with your android phone(Lost Phone).
- Then go to Account by clicking on your profile picture which is at top right corner of your google account.
- Once you click on the Account you will be redirected to https://myaccount.google.com/.
- Now click on Dashboard after scrolling down which was under accounts tool box.
- Now you will find different services which are used by you by Google account. Find Android section and click on that.
- There you will find all the android devices which are connected to this google account. You will find your lost android phone with model number and IMEI number.
- Now you can immediately block your phone to prevent criminal actions from your android phone.
We hope you people would really love this short guide on How to find IMEI number of Lost android phone. Now you can block your phone if you lost it by finding IMEI number. Please share this article with your friends and let us know if you have any doubts and concerns about this article with your valuable comments.